电脑版
首页

搜索 繁体

[英抓翻译]和你shenti无比契合的青梅竹ma无法面对你突然要和别人订婚了(angry sex)(6/7)

, lay back for me.够了,躺下。

13:03I just need to be inside you now.我现在只想内。

13:12I&039;m so sorry I upset you tonight.很抱歉今晚让你不开心了。

13:16I just...I didn&039;t want to imagine ever feeling like this inside of you again.我只是……承受不了不能再和你这样。

13:30Look at me. You&039;re perfect. So goddamn perfect.看着我。你好完。太完了。

13:42But he can&039;t give you what I can, can he?他不能给你,我能给的东西,不是吗?

13:45He doesn&039;t love you like I do.他不像我一样你。

13:46He doesn&039;t fuck you like I do.他还无法像我那样你。

13:48He doesn&039;t take you like I do.他无法像我一样让你舒服。

13:50He&039;s too respectable of a man to fuck you the way you need to be.他是个太好的男人,不会你需要的方式你。

13:57Do you know what that makes you, princess?你知那意味着什么吗,公主?

14:01It makes you mine.意味着你是我的。

14:03You&039;re fucking mine. Not his. Mine.你是我的,不是他的,是我的。

14:07And I&039;m gonna remind you of that tonight.今晚,我要提醒你这一

14:11Wrap your legs around me.用环住我。

14:15Make sure there&039;s lots of proof exactly who you belong with.确保有足够的证据,证明你属于谁。

14:24You feel so fucking good, princess.你让我好舒服,princess。

14:28Oh, I love youX4 我你,我你,我你,我你。

14:36Fuck, I need you all the time. I want you all the fucking time.,我一直都想要你。无时无刻不想要你。

14:46All those years, all that time we wasted or we pretended that this wasn&039;t right, but it feels fucking right.

这些年来,我们浪费了那么多时间假装这不对,但这觉就是对的。

14:52And you know it.你明明知的。

14:55Look at me. This is the face you should see every time you fucking come, not his, mine.每次你时都应该看到我的脸,而不是他的。

热门小说推荐

最近更新小说