电脑版
首页

搜索 繁体

[英抓翻译]在你想要到睡不着的时候安抚你(tianru/neishe)[alot-of-axolotl](3/5)

uch a good job for me, baby.宝宝,你得真是太好了。

07:08I&039;m going to keep moving down your body now, okay?我现在要继续沿着你的,向下抚摸,好吗?

07:14Down your perfect tummy. Across to your beautiful waist. Down to your hips.顺着你完的腹向下,到你丽的腰。一直到

07:41Such beautiful hips, baby.宝宝,你的真漂亮。

07:46I love to hold them, squeeze them, rub them.我喜托着你的、挤它、它。

07:53I just love feeling my good girl.喜受我宝宝。

08:03Let me keep going, baby. Down to your thighs让我继续吧,宝贝。到你的大

08:19Incredible, sexy, wonderful thighs.超级好的大

08:28They&039;re so fucking perfect, baby. Just like the rest of you.你的所有地方,真是太完了,宝贝。

08:43What&039;s the matter, honey? You&039;re getting restless.怎么了,亲的?为什么不安?

08:47Tell me, baby. Did I miss a spot? I did. Go on then, tell me.告诉我吧,宝贝。我是否漏了哪里?告诉我

08:59Where else do you need me?还需要我什么吗?

09:05You need me inside you.你需要我你。

09:17Nonono. Don&039;t roll over, sweetheart. I want to watch you while I fuck you.不不不,别转过去,亲的。我想一边你一边看着你的脸。

热门小说推荐

最近更新小说