电脑版
首页

搜索 繁体

[英抓翻译]和嫉妒到不行的伴侣失控地zuo了(Rough Mdom)[VaingloriousEnvy](5/7)

[英抓翻译]和嫉妒到不行的伴侣失控地了(Rough Mdom)[VaingloriousEnvy]

经典霸总剧情,带,但相互之间的沟通还是说人话的,只是的时候势。这位VA的音效得很好但剧本风格觉很toxic...

剧情:你想让伴侣更暴地和你,而你知他的占有非常非常,所以你在和他共同席的聚会上故意和自己的同事调情,这很容易就起了效果......

(注意:,以及一些贬低言语:slut, whore...如果能接受的话,有时候正因为很雷才会很h...这篇是比较早翻的,对这位VA了解也很少,有什么问题请留言告诉我...)

00:00Yeah, that was kind of annoying but at least we&039;re done. It doesn&039;t really matter, hey? Yeah, I&039;m gonna go up.嗯,烦人的,但至少结束了,无所谓了,我先走了。

00:14Before that...Are you doing something behind my back?只是...你有没有背着我些什么?

00:23I&039;m not talking about like, you know, cheating on me. I&039;m talking about if you&039;re doing something purposefully.我不是在说你轨了。我是说,你是不是故意的。

00:37Do you really think I wouldn&039;t notice the way that he was looking at you and the way that you smiled back at him?你真认为我不会注意到他看你的神和你对他微笑的表情吗?

00:52I know you, sweetheart. I know when you&039;re just being polite and I know when someone is testing me.我了解你,亲的。我知你什么时候只是在展现礼貌,也知什么时候你是在考验我。

01:03I don&039;t know. When we were at the party I just can&039;t help but feel that you are testing me.今天聚会的时候,我就是忍不住觉得你在考验我。

01:15You like playing with fire, don&039;t you?你想惹我生气,不是吗?

01:19Seeing how annoyed I&039;ll get, seeing how much I&039;ll take, how much I can.你想看到我会变得多恼火,想看我会忍到什么地步...

01:33Seeing how much patience it needs. You&039;re just poking me until I remind you exactly who you belong to.你想验证我的耐心。你一直在刺激我,直到我提醒你,你到底属于谁。

01:43So tell me, sweetheart, how close are you guys?那么告诉我,亲的,你们有多亲近?

01:49Like, what are you guys talking about in your day?比如,你们每天都在谈论什么?

01:53Since you&039;re working with him then you guys must spend a lot of time together, right?既然你和他一起工作,那么你们在一起的时间一定很多,对吗?

02:01Tell me. Did he make you feel special? Did he make you feel seen?告诉我,他让你觉得自己很特别吗?他让你觉得自己被在乎了吗?

02:13Oh really? That&039;s cute. Because the only eyes that should be on you are mine.真的吗?很好。因为只有我才可以注视你。

02:30You know, I don&039;t blame him, sweetheart.我不怪他,亲的。

02:35You&039;re very beautiful. You&039;re very attentive. Your whole personality, your whole attitude. You are impossible to ignore. But you should know better.你那么漂亮,那么贴心。你的个,你的事风格,都让人无法忽视。你应该比我更清楚这事。

03:02Come here. I said, come here. Good girl.过来。宝宝。

03:16Don&039;t you just love the fingers against your skin?难你不喜我碰你?

03:21My fingers against your cheek. Not rough, but firm.我只是用手指贴着你的脸颊。我没用力,没太用力。

03:29Maybe, Sweetheart.I&039;m not mad at you, okay?亲的,我没生你的气,好吗?

03:38I just don&039;t like to share what&039;s mine.我只是不喜与别人分享我的东西。

03:43So, sweetheart, I think you need to be disciplined, right?所以,我认为你需要遵守规则,对吗?

03:48So you would know how to behave. Let me remind you who you belong to.这样你就会知该如何好好表现。让我提醒你,你属于谁。

03:56Come on, go on your fucking knees.来吧,跪下。

(女男)

04:01Show me what your mouth can do. Show me what your tongue can do. So fast following my orders, huh?让我看看你的嘴能什么。让我看看你的什么。这么快就执行我的命令了,嗯?

04:13You wanted this, right? You fucking wanted this, teasing me on purpose.你想要这个,对吧?你就是想要这个,你故意惹我。

04:18Oh yeah. Come on, roll your tongue right there.来吧,卷起

04:22Yes, fuck. I&039;ll use your mouth to please me.是的,我会用你的嘴取悦自己。

(女男,略)

06:47Fucking marking you.我在标记你。

06:50Marking your mouth. Marking your stomach.标记你的嘴和小腹。

06:54Oh, my fucking cum.用我的



07:00Here, I&039;m just going to grab the back of your head, right?想让我摁住你的后脑勺,对吧?

07:04Let me control your fucking pace.让我来控制节奏。

07:22Would you keep looking up at me?你会一直仰视我吗?

07:24I want you to see who owns you.我要你知,谁才是你的主人。

07:29Who was the only right to use your fucking mouth?谁才有资格使用你的嘴?

07:34Your eyes are only for me.你里只有我。

07:35Yeah, keep looking up at me.是的,继续抬看我。

07:39You&039;re making me feel really fucking good.你让我觉很好。

07:44I&039;m going to fucking explode all of my fucking jizz down into your fucking throat, down into your fucking stomach.我要把我所有的你的咙,你肚里。

(略...)

09:11This is what you wanted, sweetheart. Being dominated.这就是你想要的,亲的。你想被支

09:18Showing you what actually is mine.向你展示什么才是真正属于我的。

09:20We&039;re not fucking done yet.我们还没完事呢。

09:22Come here, stand up.过来,站起来。

(靠近脖闻气味,抚摸)

09:43That fucking guy. You know for a fact that would piss me off, right? That would annoy me. But you. You just kept staring at him.你知盯着他看会让我很生气,对吧?

09:57And you made sure that I was looking when you were staring at him.当你盯着他看的时候,你确保我也在看。

(重复嫉妒)

10:41And you know that I am possessive. And I only want you for me.你知我占有。我想要你只属于我。

10:45I do not share. You know I don&039;t fucking share.我不分享。你知我从不分享。

10:52What do you have to say for yourself? Oh, nothing but whimpers.你有什么想解释的吗?没有,你只是呜咽。

11:03Nothing but moans.只是

11:05Nothing but small fucking gasps.只是轻微的息声。

11:07This is what you fucking wanted, right?这就是你想要的,对吧?

11:09Deep inside of your mind you&039;re probably saying this is so fucking hot, right?你的内心可能在说,这真是太了,对吧?

11:14Oh, whatever the fuck makes you feel so hot. You&039;re fucking hot. Whatever the fuck makes you feel better. But I&039;m gonna fuck you.哦,你本人也确实很,我会你。

11:29This fucking dress is so fucking sexy on you. Just gonna fucking strip the shit up. Fuck, look at this black panties.这件衣服穿在你上真是极了,我只想把它脱下来。天哪,看看你的黑

.......

11:53Being manhandled, being told what to not do, being taken care of.你想被暴对待,被告知该什么不该什么,被我照顾好。

11:56Fuck, look at your panties being so fucking moist for me, it&039;s so fucking moist.看你的内成什么样了。

.......

12:18Let&039;s remove your panties for now.先把你的内脱了吧。

(指

12:55You&039;re so fucking wet and so fucking tight.你太了,太了。

13:04Grind your ass while my fingers are inside of you.当我在用手指你的时候,夹

13:15Yeah, my fingers are exploring your insides right now.是的,我在用手指你。

13:19So tight.So wet. So good. 好,好。特别好。

13:31This pussy&039;s mine.这小是我的。

13:33This body. Mine.这是我的

G

13:43Are you sensitive?很吗?

13:45My sweetheart is sensitive.我宝宝很

.......

14:04Do you want my thick cock instead of my fingers?想要而不是手指吗?

14:07You want my cock to be in you, right?想让我内,对吗?

14:10I want you to cum for me, then.那么我希望你能

热门小说推荐

最近更新小说