电脑版
首页

搜索 繁体

[英抓翻译]你的赛车手青梅竹ma最想要的胜利是你(双向暗恋/男kou女/共同gaochao)(Big Bros Friend)[cowboy_VA](3/7)

there?还在想比赛吗?刚刚你一个人的时候发生了什么事吗?

04:59Okay, good. Is it me then? Do I make you nervous?好吧好吧,和我有关吗?我让你张了吗?

05:11Come on sweetheart, keep stealing glances.你继续偷看我吧。

05:15I see you. See your fingers fidgeting and your breath is a little uneven. You sure it&039;s just the adrenaline?我注意到你烦躁地叉手指,呼也有些不均匀。你确定只是因为肾上素吗?

05:26Well, I&039;ve seen that look before. It&039;s the same one you had when we&039;d sneak off to that spot when we were kids.嗯,我见过那表情。和我们小时候偷偷溜到那个地方的时候一模一样。

05:35Dreaming about this.我们幻想着那生活。

05:39You remember all those rainy nights back when it was just us?还记得以前只有我们两个人的那些雨夜吗?

05:46A couple of kids dreaming about the open road. Dreaming about the cars we&039;d race one day.我们这些孩都梦想着在开阔的路上行驶。梦想着有一天能参与赛车比赛。

05:59I still think about that sometimes, you know.你知,我有时仍然会想起那时候。

06:02How far we&039;ve come. But it&039;s still you sitting next to me. How crazy is that?但走了这么远,坐在我旁边的依然是你。是不是很疯狂?

06:15Guess some things never change, eh?有些事情永远不会改变,对吗?

06:20There&039;s something about nights like these. In the road, just the two of us. Still, same old feeling. Being next to you.这样的夜晚,总有特别的觉。路上就我们两个,就是这觉,我在你边。

06:38You never really left that dream behind, did you?你从未真正远离过梦想,不是吗?

06:44You keep sneaking glances at me and I swear, you make me believe you never stopped dreaming either.你一直偷偷地看着我,我相信这意味着你也从未停止过梦想。

06:54And now you&039;re just staring. Just looking at me like that, sweetheart.可你又只是盯着看,就那样看着我,亲的。

07:00I&039;m gonna start thinking you like what you see. So don&039;t give me those eyes unless you want me to do something about it.

热门小说推荐

最近更新小说